"A study has proven that plastic bags make up a tiny proportion of the average persons carbon footprint - Less than 0.05%".
- Eco-friendly, low-cost, multi-layered, thin film specialists.
- Our policy that is actioned daily - REDUCE, RE-USE, RECYCLE.
- Your used bags can be collected, recycled and delivered back to you.
- Bio-degradable, compostable, corn starched and recycled specialist films to suit your needs.
- Paper and recycled paper products.
- As part of our specialist eco-friendly service, we offer a waste collection service.
"Of all the waste that goes to landfill, 20 per cent is household waste and 0.3 per cent is plastic bags."
Sir Charlie Mayfield
Chairman of John Lewis PLC
"I've never seen a bird killed by a plastic bag."
Professor Geoff Boxshall
Marine Biologist - Natural History Museum
The environmental scientist James Lovelock has likened the focus on reducing plastic bags to "rearranging the deckchairs on the Titanic."